Aug 24, 2012

Little Sweet Treats

As a hardcore lifelong sweet tooth, I look forward to all the sugary goodies that come with wedding celebrations the most! Cake is great, don't get me wrong, but lately I've seen so many other creative dessert options. Why stop at just cake, when you can have cake and cookies and candy too!

Some ideas:


Alliance Bakery makes the tastiest macarons - I bring them as hostess presents to friends frequently! If I had a wedding redo, I would definitely have a macaroon tree! Or just hand them out late night once the cake high has worn off... (On a side note, Alliance made our wedding cake and it was just beyond!)



Fancy Candies does all kinds of creative and gorgeous candy buffets. I love these white chocolate coated strawberries - all dressed up in their big day best.


In the end, my heart belongs to chocolate, and I'm particularly vulnerable to a well-made chocolate truffle. These, from Katherine Anne Confections, are made with one of my husband's favorite beer (Edmond Fitzgerald Porter) and hazlenuts! Perfect favor for your guests to eat on the ride home.



No comments:

Post a Comment