Jan 31, 2014

TFF: Friday Favorites

It's favorites time on the The Friday Five.
When I saw a pin of the cake-topper pictured below in my Pinterest feed earlier this week it definitely put me in a whimsical mood, not to mention every song played at my wedding ceremony was a Beatles song. I walked down the aisle to an acoustic guitarist playing John Lennon's Real Love, so let's just say this was right up my ally. Here are 5 favorites that inspired me this week with a whimsy-Beatles-inspired twist...

{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}

Speaking of whimsy, any Chicagoans attending Indie Wed tomorrow?! 

It's such a unique event and tons of our favorite wedding vendors will be there.
If you still need more convincing check out the video from last year's event to see what you'd be missing:


Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment